WCYB player of the week..Leedy kid from Appy.He was a good ball player.
WCYB player of the week..Leedy kid from Appy.He was a good ball player.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
That means that 2 RBs have been POTW after playing Pound. Not good!
I was thinking the same thing.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Congrat's to Leedy, but I don't give the POW from WCYB much credit. A few weeks ago a young man from St. Paul had 7 touchdowns and 304 yards rushing and did not get the award. A kid from Greenvile got it with 200 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Meaning would they have done as good against a better team? haha
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I just can't understand how a team can be the only unbeaten team in SWVA and they cannot have a player of the week. Granted we have lots of great players so why not have "TEAM OF THE WEEK". I sometimes have to wonder about WCYB and Paul Johnson. GO RAIDERS!!!!
Bookmarks